ADNA e.V is a registered migrant organization in Worms. The association work to promote awareness about Africa and Africans in Germany. We are committed to bringing African communities together through capacity building and self-empowerment to enhance the welfare of African descendants in Germany. In regard to the global context, we have a critical view of the power structure and we work on the development politic education.
Our vision is to build a strong and confident African Community in the RLP Region
To be the network that connects organizations and individuals, to collaborate and actively participate as global citizens, to shape the lives of African in Germany.
These values drive our relationships with all our stakeholder such as clients, funders, community partners, staff and volunteers:
- Excellence – To aspire to positive change and excellence in everything that we do, working with mutual understanding and respect, in a learning and involved environment.
- Innovation – We value relevant, responsive, and systematic services, embracing creativity and adaptability.
- Inclusion – We value and advocate for inclusiveness in shaping our communities and workplaces.
- Commitment – We value the passion and contributions of our staff, contractors, volunteers, partners and people served in fulfilling our mission.
- Integrity – Live and share the spirit of “Ubuntu” that recognizes coexistence, humanity, belonging and accountability, and which aims to serve and respect others.
- To build a dynamic and inclusive African community;
- To enhance mutual support among Africans in the area;
- To engage our children and the larger community in learning about African culture and heritage and the realities faced by immigrants and refugees from Africa;
- To identify common issues/concerns that require programs and promotes our health by addressing issues that affect our day-to-day life (isolation, stereotyping, prejudice, discrimination, racism, etc)
- To serve as a platform for discussion on issues affecting our community
- To initiate action and to empower Africans to act themselves on common issues;
- To increase linkages and build solidarity with all African communities and groups locally, provincially, nationally, and internationally;
- To help integrate newcomers into RLP
- To support, strengthen, build and work with the various African ethnocultural associations and groups who share a common concern for Africans;
- To empower the member of our community through capacity building, seminars and workshops
- To explore ways that would help us in building and documenting information and knowledge about Africans in the area and share with others.
- To promote development political education
Meet the team
Germaine Marie NGO HANNA
The General Secretary & Public Health Department
Sylvie Paulette NGO BIGDA
Head of Department
Benoit Patrick Kenfack
Marie Florence Fouda Monthé
Head of Language and Integration
Head of Sustainable Entrepreneurship & Public Health Department
Francis Siaka Fokwa Kamno
Head of IT & Communication
You love what we do, you want to participate with some donation, you can send us with this button-down. Thanks